If you are looking for some of the best wedding photographers in Dublin, you’re in the right place. We are Emmylie and Richie, a husband and wife team, who love working with joy-filled couples who want to fully enjoy their day while we capture it all naturally with a fine art touch and classic sophistication! We are based in Dublin but work all over Ireland and are also available worldwide.
With more than 10 years experience and with our relaxed approach we are proud to provide our couples with elegant and emotional wedding photography and videography that will stand the test of time and will make you feel it all again!
For us every wedding is unique so we observe how events unfold throughout the day. You will get to enjoy your day in the company of your family and friends, while we capture it all as it naturally happens. We also love to capture beautiful portraits of our clients and most are camera shy, so don’t worry! If you need a little gentle guidance, we will help!
You probably heard many times that a wedding day goes so fast, and it’s true. The most important thing to us is that you feel comfortable to enjoy every single moment of your day!
We would also love to get to know you better in order to find out your wedding vision and expectations. From the getting ready until the first dance, you will have the very best experience!
Wedding Photography in the best wedding venues in Dublin and all over Ireland
As award-winning wedding photographers in Dublin, we have been to some of the best and most exclusive wedding venues in Dublin, like City Hall, The Shelbourne, The Royal Hospital Kilmainham and many others and we even together a Dublin Venue Guide with some of our favourites! Here are some real Dublin weddings we captured:
Wedding Photographers in Dublin Pricing
Prices for Dublin Wedding Photographers vary and will depend on so many factors being some of the most important: the experience the professional has, the coverage offered and deliverables after the wedding. Once you start researching you will probably find prices from €500 and €5000 and above.
The first thing you should think is: how important are your wedding memories to you? Wedding Photography & Videography are, without a doubt, two of the most important investments you will make for your wedding day.
Our number one tip is that you make sure you hire a professional whose work love! It’s equally important you get along well with the professional you hire, since you’ll be spending most of the day together. This are two key ingredients
You can see more information about the wedding collections we offer here.
Some Of Our Reviews
We are blessed to work with some of the most amazing couples who have been kind enough to share a few words about their experience. We have 60+ five star reviews on google. Here are some testimonials:
How To Choose The Best Wedding Photographers In Dublin For You
Choosing the best wedding photographers in Dublin is not an easy task! Once you start researching you will find so many different styles and professionals to choose from. It might seem hard to decide on who is going to capture some your most important memories. We have more than 10 years experience as Wedding Photographers in Dublin we’ve learned so much along the way! We put together tips on how to choose the best wedding photographers and you can see it HERE.
Award-Winning Wedding Photography
We have been featured in some of the best wedding publications in Ireland and we are also proud to say we have received awards for our work. Here are a few:
10 Reasons To Book Us And Why We Are The Best Wedding Photographers In Dublin:
1. You want your day to be mostly captured naturally with a fine art touch and also want some stunning portraits.
2. You want timeless, elegant and emotional wedding photography and videography that takes your breath away.
3. You would like to hire someone who cares about you and your story, translating that into the photographs and films.
4. You know your wedding photographs and films are important heirlooms for future generations to love.
5. You want to have the best wedding day experience and to fully enjoy your wedding day with your family and friends.
6. You want people you can trust to capture your memories, knowing they are passionate about what they do.
7. You want to hire professionals with many years of experience and who are fully insured.
8. Come rain or shine…Whatever happens we are ready for it: we have multiple back up cameras, flashes and studio lights.
9. We are available worldwide and happy to travel to your destination wedding wherever it may be.
10. We are easy like Sunday morning and will make you feel comfortable and relaxed!
Our wedding days were truly two of the most wonderful days of our lives! We will never forget how amazing it felt and we want you to have the same experience! Whatever you choose to do and whoever you choose to do it with, we would be honoured to help and to be a part of it!
For more information on the collections we offer and to check our availability please get in touch.
We would love to hear all you’re dreaming for your day!